Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week in Review

My uncle died.
OSU beat OU 44 to 10. (This is a good thing, but Uncle Don was a major OU fan--probably died that morning so he wouldn't have to watch the game).
Someone stole Buster, my gray tiger shorthair while he was visiting the convenience store behind my house. The manager tried to stop them.
My substitute teacher did not show up the day I took off to take my 90 year old mother to Uncle Don's funeral.
The cafeteria ran out of food at school.
I gave my college final Wednesday night.  The interpreter for my deaf student was a little late (she had to interpret a police investigation ; child abuse case). Two of the students failed the class.
I got up at 4:40 this morning and walked until partial eclipse and sunrise--about 2.5 hours. I meant to go shopping, but ended up tossing out a decluttering spell and worked for 6 hours decluttering and cleaning.

I think that's part of my problem--internal and external clutter.

Dealing with the external clutter should help clear away the internal clutter. I have one more week of school before we break for winter holidays. Then I'm going after the reat of the house with a vengence.

As for the Fitness Challenge, I've plateaued. No weight loss, haven't measured, and right now I'm still upset about the cat, and too tired to do much else.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was just discussing with a friend that something must be in going around... so much clutter... I haven't had the greatest of weeks: untimely death, bad news, a few disappointments, a great bit of happiness, too, so it is just a mess out here.

    I hope things get better for you, and well, for me too ;-)

    Do stop by Pagan Culture though, I have something for you: http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2011/12/frogs-daisies-and-skull.html

    ReplyDelete