Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pagan Culture's Reading Challenge for 2012

Old Ones, it's a woman after my own heart. A reading challenge. A challenge to read books. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's a family joke: go to auntie Kim's house and just TRY to find a horizontal surface without reading material. My dearest nephew once said "between the mattresses!" and I had to show him where I kept the magazines...

A list?

The Ethnobotany of the Kiowa-Apache by Julia Anne Jordan

Shamanic Spirit by Kenneth Meadows

Spirits of the Earth by Bobby Lake-Thom

White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe

Dracula in Love by Karen Essex (Thanks for the book, Magaly, it arrived today!)

Celtic Magic by D.J. Conway

Book of Witchery by Ellen Dugan

and others to be added--Judika Illes, Blackwell, Thurlows, Alts, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your list! I hope you enjoy Dracula in Love, and I might have to take a look at Spirits of the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WWII diet sounds interesting. and I have been thinking of pulling out my resistance bands. especially with the snow, ugh..
    Kudo's to your for doing a reading challenge, I have thought about joining one, but frankly no matter how much I love to read, I just don't have the time, boohoo I know, lol. for me right now it would be improvement if I could get some order onto my kindle. Between my mad downloading and my dad sending me the entire New York Times Bestseller list for like 20 years. I have enough to read for a century :P

    ReplyDelete