Saturday, October 15, 2011

End of 2nd Week

This is where I started

Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips: 41 inches

Here is where I am

Bust: 42 inches
Waist: 36.5 inches
Hips: 40 inches

Haven't lost much in weight (it's bouncing around 161 to 159). But midterms are done, fall break is next week, and I'm heading to New Orleans after that. 5 days in the City that Never Sleeps--I hope the hotel has a treadmill, or I may be walking up and down Decatur for hours on end. And Decatur has too many restaurants.

Thanks, Magaly.  My roommate is making my ballgown for the New Orleans Witches Ball, and she told me she wasn't going to alter it again. So I may go into maintenance mode for a bit. I can't seem to figure out how to reply to comments.

2 comments:

  1. My freaking gods you are doing awesome! Losing inches is so difficult and look at you! I should follow your steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on inches lost!! and I am so so jealous, used to live in NOLA and I never quite stop missing it! it is beautiful this time of year, hope you post some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete