Saturday, October 22, 2011

End of the 3rd Week: Daily Magic

Week 1
Bust: 44 inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips: 41 inches

Week 2
Bust: 42 inches
Waist: 36.5 inches
Hips: 40 inches

Week 3
Bust: 41 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 39.5 inches


Morning Salutations (before I run)

Oldest of the Ancient Ones
Whose Name is lost to modern tongues,
Air, Fire, Water, Earth,
Joined to Spirit from my birth.
She who calls honors Thee:
Mother of All Things,
One with me.

Sunrise:

At the gates of Dawn I stand,
Mother of All Things at my hand.
Guard me with your magic power,
Guide me through the crossroads hour,
From the beauty of the Night
To the glory of the Light.

2 Running/walking mantras/chants (italicized words or syllables are cadence steps for the left foot).

I am one with Earth and Air,
I am Fire and Water.
I answered the Call
Of the Oldest of the Ancient Ones;
I am Her daughter.

or

Every step increases my magic.
Every step empowers me.
Every step increases my metabolism.
Every step means a healthier me.

At the end of the run/walk

Spirits of Air, come be with me,
Fill me with Your energy.
Spirits of Fire, come be with me,
Burn the fat right off of me.
Spirits of Water come be with me,
Flush the fat away from me.
Spirits of Earth come be with me,
Reshape my body and strengthen me.

Bear in mind that my path is one of primitive singularity. I am not a follower of Wiccan traditions. I walk alone, and my ways are my own.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, dear. You are sharing pounds and inches like it's no one's business, hooray!

    I love your before running salutation!

    ReplyDelete