Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week One Done

It's Saturday, and the first week of the Fitness Challenge is done. So,

"The time has come, the Walrus said, to speak of many things".

Diet goes well until afternoon. It's like I unhinge my jaws and tip the fridge when I get in from work! I'm increasing the caloric intake to 1300 to 1500 per diem.
Exercise: 18 miles total this week (will try for two more this evening to get it to an even twenty miles).

No weight loss, no weight gain. Metabolism needs a kick start, which is why I'm increasing the caloric intake. Water intake is OK, but could be better, especially in the afternoon.

Stress levels: once I complete the power points for my college class, it will be a lot easier. I needed to change the text, and I'm glad I did, but the old power points Imade just don't cut it.

And why do I find myself teaching college students HOW to properly take notes?

I have discovered that my computer cookie proplem that prevents me from posting on other blogs can be circumvented by replying via my iPad. Thanks, Steve Jobs! Love this little doodad.

2 comments:

  1. Your miles are impressive! I need to increase things a bit this week. I had a really short/slow week.

    Glad you can comment on other blogs!

    I was having issues with my computer too, but it was fixed after I switched to Chrome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Magaly! You have really got some mileage under your belt. I have a case of the stress crazies too! MY in-laws are coming to town next weekend and it is making me crazy! Blessings on your next week!

    ReplyDelete